Our school is located in the town centre, it is one of the seven primary schools in our town., with the oldest history, established in 1948. There are 23 classes: 11 at the first stage (pupils aged 6-9) and 12 at the second stage (aged 10 – 14). The total number of pupils is 450 and staff 40. Our school provides education in the regular classes and classes for intelectually talented pupils with adapted content of education.
After-school activities :
Long-term programmes and projects: